This year has seen a series of positive announcements from global vehicle manufacturers which will undoubtedly have a significant impact on the UK’s production outlook and also present UK based suppliers with real business opportunities. This increased investment was analysed and discussed in a free webinar that looked forward to the key issues and trends for 2012.
Free webinar: Production outlook and economic forecast for 2012
Thursday 8 December 2011, 2:30 – 3pm
The webinar panel:
- Paul Everitt, Chief Executive, SMMT
- Ian Henry, Director, Autoanalysis and author of SMMT’s: production outlook report
- Robert Baker, Chief economist, SMMT
The webinar covered:
- Review of 2011 UK production volumes and VM investments.
- Overview of latest VM production plans for 2012
- Detailed outlook of VM production volumes through to 2016 by plant and model.
- Market updates including Russia and China.
- UK and global economic activity including GDP forecast and inflation report