International Business Group
71 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2BN
The International Business Group provides a unique forum in which companies, both large and small, can share knowledge of the latest developments in key automotive markets around the world, providing access to a pool of expertise on business practices within those markets.
The March event will focus on North America with presentations including:
- Brazil – Marketing entry considerations. (Diego Chaves, Senior Manager, PwC)
- Doing business in Brazil (Dr. Vitoria Nabas, Senior Partner, Nabas Legal International)
- North American Light Vehicle Production Landscape. (Stewart Pedder, Managing Director, (IHS SupplierBusiness)
- Successful formulas for doing business in the US: a lawyer’s Perspective. (Tom Thorelli, Partner, Thorelli & Associates)
- 2020 Vision of Global Automotive Industry (Pietro Boggia, Principal, Frost & Sullivan)
The presentations will be the catalyst for Q&A sessions and group discussions.