UKLF is a quarterly meeting attended by major vehicle manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers and automotive logistics service providers. The group is for SMMT members, but also brings in experts and relevant organisations to present and discuss issues. Non-members can sample one meeting upon request.
The forum has been designed to co-ordinate industry collaboration, respond to UK and European legislation, discuss common issues, consider possible solutions and drive initiatives in logistics and supply chain efficiency.
- Networking with senior figures from automtoive logistics
- Updates on new and future legislation, policies and strategy
- Resultant discussion on impact, actions and necessary response
- Drive initiatives, monitor the progress of projects
- Share ideas, knowledge and insights
- Hear from experts on new trends and technologies
- Discuss new business opportunities
- Contribute to a UK perspective in developing new Europe wide and worldwide industry standards through ODETTE
- Participate in ODETTE projects through SMMT
To participate in Logistics Forum activities or for further information, please e-mail Richard Logan, Supply Chain Engagement Manager, email@example.com.