SMMT organise a series of regional events throughout the year for UK automotive companies in the North, Midlands and South.
SMMT Regional Forum North
25 March 2020, 08:30-15:00
Stadium of Light, Sunderland
Keynote speech from Steve Marsh, Vice President Manufacturing, Nissan UK Sunderland Plant
SMMT’s Regional Forum is a full day event – free to members – consisting of a series of seminars, focused on opportunities in the region as well as insights and guidance on preparing for Brexit.
Content includes a range of expert presentations from speakers including a keynote from the region and SMMT Chief Executive, Mike Hawes.
This is a must attend event for those looking to network with key contacts within the UK automotive sector. Roughly 200 delegates from OEMs, tier 1, medium and small suppliers usually attend.
Last Regional Forum (November 2019)
Speakers and slides for Regional Forum South 2019:
- Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT Slides
- Craig Jones, Plant Launch Manager, Vauxhall Motors Slides
- Hilary Chipping, Chief Executive, SEMLEP Slides
- Sydney Nash, Senior Policy Manager, SMMT Slides
- Sarah Noble, Director, Aleks Racic, Associate Director, Deloitte LLP Slides
SMMT’s Regional Forum Midlands was held at Luton Hoo Hotel in Luton.
The SMMT Regional Forum focused on opportunities for UK automotive companies in the South and how different levels of the supply chain were preparing for Brexit. With over 180 delegates from OEMs, tier 1, medium and small suppliers in attendance, as well as 28 SMMT member exhibitors.
Highlights from the Regional Forum
Regional Networking events offer SMMT members the opportunity to network, build relationships and knowledge share. Free for SMMT members to attend.
- Thursday 30 January – Regional Networking Midlands – hosted by HP at the Manufacturing Technology Centre in Coventry
- Tuesday 21 April – Regional Networking South – hosted by Instron in High Wycombe
To enquire about these events please contact: email@example.com