SMMT organise a series of regional events throughout the year for UK automotive companies in the North, Midlands and South.
Regional Forum North date to be confirmed.
Last Regional Forum (November 2019)
Speakers and slides for Regional Forum South 2019:
- Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT Slides
- Craig Jones, Plant Launch Manager, Vauxhall Motors Slides
- Hilary Chipping, Chief Executive, SEMLEP Slides
- Sydney Nash, Senior Policy Manager, SMMT Slides
- Sarah Noble, Director, Aleks Racic, Associate Director, Deloitte LLP Slides
SMMT’s Regional Forum Midlands was held at Luton Hoo Hotel in Luton.
The SMMT Regional Forum focused on opportunities for UK automotive companies in the South and how different levels of the supply chain were preparing for Brexit. With over 180 delegates from OEMs, tier 1, medium and small suppliers in attendance, as well as 28 SMMT member exhibitors.
Highlights from the Regional Forum
Regional Networking events offer SMMT members the opportunity to network, build relationships and knowledge share. Free for SMMT members to attend.
- Tuesday 21 April – Regional Networking South – hosted by Instron in High Wycombe
To enquire about these events please contact: email@example.com