Tuesday 24 November 2020
As current social distancing restrictions prevented us from hosting the 104th SMMT Annual Dinner in person this year, we marked the occasion in a new way – by gathering the industry together virtually for a broadcast event featuring multiple speakers, subsidiary networking events and the recognition of some of the brightest talent innovating in the industry: SMMT 2020 Update – Live
This featured a live broadcast of topical speeches including:
- SMMT Chief Executive Mike Hawes’ state of the nation address
- SMMT President George Gillespie’s keynote speech
- Rt Hon Alok Sharma MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, political keynote speech
- SMMT Year in Review video
- The Autocar Drivers of Change Awards
Afterwards there was a member online networking event, providing an opportunity to catch up with industry colleagues, discuss the day’s news and share thoughts on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
For sponsorship enquiries regarding SMMT Electrified, SMMT Annual Dinner 2021 or other SMMT events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in person at an SMMT event in 2021.
Take a look at the highlights from the 2019 Annual Dinner