Tuesday 23 June 2020
The SMMT International Automotive Summit 2020 will be held on Tuesday 23 June. The Summit, now in its twelth year, has established itself as one of the most high-profile automotive events in the UK. The event will bring together more than 350 delegates from across the industry, government and the international media for a day-long conference in central London.
The agenda features industry and government keynotes, as well a number of forward-looking panel discussions addressing key areas of transformation affecting the industry, including the future of low carbon, opportunities and strategies for increasing global trade and transformation of the workplace.
For information on tickets and sponsorship opportunities in 2020, please contact Relish Events team by email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMMT International Automotive Summit 2019 highlights
Watch all the keynotes speakers and panels:
Key note speakers included:
- Prof. Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Andrew Stephenson MP, Minister for Business Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Dr. Raphael Micha, Vice President Corporate Strategy, Bosch – Bosch keynote presentation
- Chris Giles, Economics Editor, Financial Times
- George Hollingbery MP, Minister of State for Trade Policy at the Department for International Trade
- Joerg Hofmann, Chief Executive, LEVC
- The Rt Hon John McDonnell MP, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer