Tuesday 23 June 2020
The SMMT International Automotive Summit Live 2020 will be held on Tuesday 23 June. The Summit, now in its twelfth year, has established itself as one of the most high-profile automotive events in the UK. The event will bring together more than 350 delegates from across the industry, government and the international media.
Given the global restrictions in relation to COVID-19 and concern for the health and wellbeing of all involved, the Summit will now be in the format of an online event. The virtual nature of this year’s event will enable the Summit to reach an even broader audience from our membership and key industry stakeholders.
The condensed 2-hour agenda will provide an opportunity to discuss how to facilitate the return to business and to international trade once possible, and a forum to analyse the potential for the next decade in the areas of ULEV adoption and future mobility.
- Volkswagen AG, Head of Group Sales, Dr. Christian Dahlheim
- Bentley Motors Chairman and CEO Adrian Hallmark
- Ford of Britain, Executive Director, Business Transformation, Dr. Graham Hoare OBE
- Financial Times Economic Editor, Chris Giles will deliver an economic overview.
The panels will look at:
- Back to Business – Scaling up Manufacturing
- Back to Business – International Trade
- New Frontiers, New Collaborations – What Does the Future of Mobility Mean for Automotive and Related Sectors
- Driver Adoption of ULEVs
Tickets for the SMMT International Automotive Summit 2020 Live are available to purchase. SMMT members are eligible for complimentary tickets to the event. For information on tickets and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Relish Events team by email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMMT International Automotive Summit 2019 highlights
Watch all the keynotes speakers and panels:
Key note speakers included:
- Prof. Anand Menon, Director of The UK in a Changing Europe
- Andrew Stephenson MP, Minister for Business Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Dr. Raphael Micha, Vice President Corporate Strategy, Bosch – Bosch keynote presentation
- Chris Giles, Economics Editor, Financial Times
- George Hollingbery MP, Minister of State for Trade Policy at the Department for International Trade
- Joerg Hofmann, Chief Executive, LEVC
- The Rt Hon John McDonnell MP, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer