The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders continues to support TRS and has negotiated a 10% discount for SMMT members. SME organisations can use the system for free.
The TRS programme continues to build momentum and deliver solutions in response to the evolving needs of the sector and individual organisations. Original TRS model was developed to support redeployment, recruitment and skills retention across UK Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and STEM (MEC/STEM) industries.
Programme now also evolving into a national Talent platform focused on the wider ‘Attraction, Development and Retention’ of people and skills in these sectors – supporting the recruitment, redeployment, talent management and skills development needs of ‘individuals and companies’ by providing a single point of access to a UK-wide ‘sector specific’ pool of talent, vacancies and development opportunities.
Services have evolved directly in response to the presenting business needs of sector organisations. They comprise a mixed offering rather than a single product and include support for the following activities:
- Redeployment – supporting any outplacement, redeployment or closure programme
- Recruitment – organisations can upload their vacancies, view and contact candidates
- Microsites – promoting organisations to target audiences (vacancies/individual/news etc.
- Talent Management/Managed Transfer functionality – internal management/planning activities to optimise retention of key skills
- Tailored web-based – Registration and Access Portals – branded channel through which both individuals or ‘at-risk’ employees link with interested business/academic entities and can be connected through a range of filtered support options supporting: closure/redeployment programmes, Government, LEPs, Chambers, City Councils or any other sector programme
For more information on this service please contact Richard Smith, Engagement Director, email@example.com.