10-14 September 2024
Automechanika Frankfurt is the largest international trade exhibition for the automotive aftermarket industry in Europe. The 2022 edition had over 78,000 visitors and 2,800 exhibitors from 70 countries.
SMMT will be organising the UK pavilion in Hall 5.1, giving UK companies an opportunity to exhibit and be supported by SMMT together with other automotive stakeholders from the UK. Please click here for a floorplan of Hall 5.1 and the location of the UK Pavilion.
Why join the pavilion
- Exhibition space – a dedicated space to exhibit on the UK Pavilion.
- Support from SMMT prior to and during the event.
- Promotion by SMMT (e.g. on social media, newsletters and websites).
Space only: £340.00 + VAT per SQM
Shell scheme: £550.00 + VAT per SQM
Corner space: £350.00 + VAT per corner
Please note in addition to the above priced in GBP, there are also some mandatory charges applied by the exhibition organisers, Messe Frankfurt. These items would be invoiced in GBP based on the xe.com exchange rate from EUR to GBP on the day the invoice is raised. VAT would be applicable on both. These charges are:
AUMA and environment fee: EUR 4.10 per SQM
Mandatory Media Package: EUR 985.00 per exhibiting company
Exhibitors are eligible for 1 x badge per 9sqm
Space only and Shell Scheme packages
Space only: Includes the exhibition space only for your stand.
Shell scheme: Please click here for further details of a) what is included within the shell scheme package and b) example images. Additional furniture or other items to display your products.
Please note: The minimum stand size available within the UK Pavilion is 9sqm (3x3m)
Non-member management fee: £800 + VAT*
*Please note that SMMT membership starts from £768.00 + VAT per year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you’d like to exhibit as part of the UK Pavilion, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
- Whether you would like space only or shell scheme exhibition space
- How many SQM of exhibition space you’d like
We will then process requests and issue you with a formal offer outlining the details of the exhibition space we are able to offer along with a link to complete your space application form.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Feedback from 2022
The exhibitors on the UK pavilion reported an average per company of £192,000 business wins with the feedback:
- ‘Most significant Automechanika’
- ‘Good quality leads’
- ‘Best show for the automotive industry. It is a must.’
- ‘Frankfurt is the best show currently for lead generation and brand exposure’
- ‘Recommended to any company ‘if they are involved in aftermarket parts and accessories’
- For ‘generating leads and meeting other companies’ the show is a great opportunity
Typical company profile for joining the UK pavilion
- UK based company either experienced or new to exporting
- Open to engaging with stakeholders prior to the event (e.g. Department for Business and Trade)
- UK registered company
- Business wins and exports will be recorded as from the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com