14-18 September 2021
Automechanika Frankfurt 2020 has been postponed until 2021. SMMT will be organising the pavilion, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Automechainka Frankfurt is one of the leading global aftermarket trade shows, with the last edition in 2018 welcoming over 134,000 visitors. SMMT will be organising the UK pavilion.
If you would like to find out more, listen to our webinar Beginner’s Guide to Automechanika Frankfurt.
Feedback from 2018
The exhibitors on the UK pavilion reported an average per company of £168,000 business wins with the feedback:
- ‘Most significant Automechanika’
- ‘Good quality leads’
- Recommend Automechanika Frankfurt due to the ‘networking, meeting existing suppliers, education’
- ‘Good platform to catch up with customers and suppliers’
- ‘Good mix of visitors from around the globe’
- ‘Best truck component show’
- ‘If they (the UK company) is exporting this is the best show’
- ‘The key show to meet new and current customers’
- ‘Large show with many networking opportunities’
Typical company profile for joining the UK pavilion
- Aftermarket company either experienced or new to exporting
- Open to engaging with stakeholders prior to the event (e.g. DIT Germany)
- UK registered company
- Business wins and exports will be recorded as from the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org