From vehicle registrations and production, to international trade, CO2 and electrification, SMMT’s Motor Industry Facts provides all the latest data and background information on the UK automotive industry.
The 40-page motor industry facts guide is a one-stop-shop covering all of the latest statistics relevant to the sector including answers to questions like:
- What is the contribution of the sector to the UK economy and jobs?
- How many cars, vans, trucks and engines are built in the UK and where do we build them?
- How much have CO2 emissions fallen by since 2000?
- How many vehicles are on UK roads?
- How will connected and autonomous vehicles improve our society?