All rights, including copyright and database right in the material contained in www.smmt.co.uk and its contents are owned by SMMT, licensed by third parties for use by SMMT or otherwise used by SMMT as permitted by applicable law.
4. Materials on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use, or except as otherwise expressly permitted. Any other use of the materials on this site requires the prior express permission of SMMT or applicable third party. All commercial use enquiries for SMMT materials should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When using this site you agree to do so only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not without limitation; infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, amount to conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within this site. SMMT reserves the right to terminate your access to the site at any time.
The images, logos and names on www.smmt.co.uk which identify SMMT, members of the SMMT or other third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of SMMT and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in www.smmt.co.uk shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right with respect to any such image, logo or name.
Where hypertext links to other sites have been provided, this has been done so for your information and convenience only. Should you activate any of these links, you will leave www.smmt.co.uk and SMMT has no control over, does not endorse and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any such other web site. You are advised to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of use for each of the sites concerned, prior to your use of the services and information they provide.
8. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to SMMT, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. SMMT, except in the case of death or personal injury, accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever, (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage,) arising from use or loss of: use, data, or of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the materials contained therein.
10. The SMMT does not warrant that the functions embedded within the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
11. Member-Only Sections
Access to the Member-only sections of this site is at the discretion of SMMT and will normally only be provided to full, paid-up SMMT Members. Members who satisfy the access criteria will be provided with an individual Member username and password. All Members undertake to safeguard their username and password details and agree not to disclose or share them with anyone.
The Member-only section of the Website is one of a number of exclusive benefits provided to SMMT Members and use of the Member-only sections is additionally subject to Member acknowledgment that the materials to which they have access are confidential in their nature and Member agreement, that the materials may only be viewed or downloaded by Members for their sole and exclusive use in connection with the legitimate business purposes of the SMMT Member Company.
In order to ensure the integrity of our security systems any Member representative found to be in breach of these obligations will have their access rights withdrawn.
Any Member experiencing difficulties accessing the Members sections should report the problem to email@example.com.
12. Personal Data