6-9 February 2020
New Delhi, India
Auto Expo Components Show is one of the largest automotive trade shows in India, with the last edition welcoming over 115,000 visitors. The biennial event showcases the auto component industry, with an increasing focus on technology.
SMMT will be organising the UK pavilion at Auto Expo Components Show 2020, consisting of fully furnished pods in a UK branded area.
Feedback from 2018
The exhibitors on the UK pavilion saw an average of 56 new business leads each in 2018, and reported back:
- ‘Attending under the UK pavilion gives a stronger position’
- ‘Met with key decision makers’
- ‘Genuine buyers only attending the show’
- ‘Pavilion offers ‘turn-key’ access with full UK support’
- ‘Great show for a changing market’
Typical company profile for joining the UK Pavilion
- India is part of your export strategy (whether you are experienced or new to the market)
- Open to engaging with the market prior to the event (e.g. SMMT introduction to stakeholders such as DIT India)
- Aware that Indian companies may be looking to work in partnership with UK companies (DIT can discuss this with you in further detail)
- UK registered company
- Business wins and exports will be recorded as from the UK
£3,550 +VAT for fully furnished a pod on the UK pavilion, click here for full details on the package
£750 +VAT for non-members
£350 +VAT for pods on the corners of the pavilion
SMMT has secured TAP grants from the Department for International Trade worth £2,500 for eligible exhibitors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
For more information or to register, please click here.
Contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss further.