SMMT’s Open Forum is held every June during Automechanika Birmingham.
Open Forum is a half day conference, focused on the automotive supply chain. Content includes a range of expert presentations on key current and upcoming issues, as well as opportunities within the field and a series of networking breakout sessions.
The event attracts over 300 visitors and provides a platform to network with senior decision makers and key influencers within the UK automotive supply chain. Senior and high quality supply chain delegates from OEMs, tier 1, medium and small suppliers make up the typical audience.
Open Forum 2018 – Speakers slides:
- Chaired by Mike Hawes, Chief Executive, SMMT
- Tony Walker CBE, Managing Director, Toyota Motor Europe (London)
- Andy Haslam, Vehicle Line Director (Large Car Platform), Aston Martin Lagonda
- Steve Collins, NMCL Programme Manager, SMMT
- Ben Salama, Managing Director, Accenture Digital
- Olivia Walker, Head of City Development – Mobility Solutions, Bosch
- James Taylor, Managing Director, DriveNow (BMW)
- Tom Westendorp, Business Development Manager Autonomous Driving, NVIDIA
- Georgie Barrat, tech journalist and presenter of TV’s The Gadget Show