SMMT’s Open Forum will be held 4 June at Automechanika Birmingham.
Open Forum is a half day conference, focused on opportunities in the automotive supply chain. This year we will focus on vehicle electrification and how UK companies are capitalising on this seismic transition.
The agenda included a range of presentations from industry experts and panel discussions alongside the usual excellent networking opportunities. These presentations can be found below.
Speakers and slides for Open Forum 2019:
- Daniel Scaglione, Commercial Director (Supply Chain), McLaren AutomotiveSlides
- Antonio Balboa, Director Bosch Powertrain Solutions, Bosch Mobility Solutions
- Steve Collins, NMCL Automotive Programme Manager, SMMT IFSlides
- Stephen Gifford, Head of Economics and Market Insights, Faraday InstitutionSlides
- Carol Burke, Managing Director, Unipart Powertrain Applications>Slides
- Chris Harris, CEO, YASA MotorsSlides
- Simon Warburton, Group Engineering & Quality Director, Autocraft Solutions GroupSlides