Date: 30 March 2017
Location: QEII Conference Centre, London
Following the success of the first industry-wide event, SMMT Connected 2017 will again provide an unparalleled opportunity for the UK automotive sector to showcase and discuss the latest developments and challenges around connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs).
An audience of 400 will be in attendance, including senior automotive executives, alongside representatives from the technology sector, policy-makers and journalists.
- Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State, Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy
- Dr Ian Robertson, Member of the Board of Management, BMW AG
- David Richter, VP of Strategic Initiatives, Uber
- Doug Davis, SVP and GM, Automated Driving Group, Intel Corporation
- Mike Hawes, Chief Executive, SMMT
The full-day agenda will address a number of key topics including:
- Future challenges and opportunities surrounding mobility
- Assessing the current and potential social and safety benefits of connected and autonomous vehicles
- Overcoming challenges surrounding cyber security and data protection
- Review of current international initiatives and the lessons learnt from testing that are already underway.
- Members receive one free ticket per company (invitation only). Additional attendees rate £175 + VAT
- Non-members rate £750 +VAT
CAVs have the potential to add £51 billion a year to the UK economy by 2030 and create 320,000 new jobs, according to a study by KPMG commissioned for SMMT.
If you have any questions or guest substitutions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 178 8818. For information about sponsorship opportunities please contact Richard Sargood – email@example.com
Click here to view the full KPMG study commissioned for SMMT.