UK automotive manufacturing output for the first quarter of 2011 was up across the board though the global impact of Japan’s earthquake was felt sharply here during the course of April. Car output fell 12.2%, commercial vehicle fell 19.9% and UK engine production dropped 4.7%.
SMMT invites you to join our experts at the next webinar where they will discuss the latest economic forecast and production outlook for the remainder of 2011, through to 2014.
Date: Tuesday 21 June 2011
Time: 10.30 – 11pm (followed by Q & A)
- Paul Everitt, Chief executive, SMMT
- Matthew Croucher, Economics Manager SMMT
- Ian Henry, Director, Autoanalysis, author of SMMT’s European Car and LCV Production Outlook report
Topics which will be covered:
- Impact and extent of Japanese earthquake on UK automotive manufacturing
- Overview of latest production plans for the major vehicle manufacturers
- Market updates including Russia and China
- UK and global economic activity including GDP forecast and inflation report
The session will last for approximately 30 minutes, followed by a question and answer session with the panel. To register please click here fill in your details and your joining instructions will be e-mailed to you.