With the SMMT’s Open Forum event less than a week away, there are still limited spaces available for those wishing to attend.
Hosted at Worcester Warriors Rugby Club’s Sixways Stadium on Wednesday 18 September 2013, the event will bring together around 300 delegates for a day of presentations and discussions exploring the prospects of the UK automotive supply chain.
Key to the day’s focus will be government’s Automotive Sector Strategy, but a wide range of industry topics will be covered. Speakers include:
- Alicia Law, Automotive Industrial Strategy, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Jerry Hardcastle, Global Chief Marketability Engineer, Nissan and Technology Group Chair
- Michael Mychajluk, Purchasing Risk and Supply Chain Sustainability Manager, Jaguar Land Rover and Supply Chain Group
- James Thompson. Purchasing Manager, Ford
- Peter Lumsden, Global Sector Manager – Automotive, Achilles
- Gamil Magal, Chief Executive, Magal Engineering Ltd
- Andrew Young, Key Account Manager, Southco Manufacturing
- Will Harman, Automotive Investment Organisation
Attendees will also be able to take advantage of numerous networking opportunities throughout the day.