- Motor Codes operates Trading Standards-approved codes of practice in the automotive sector, covering new cars, service and repair and warranty products. It runs an online garage finder that directs people to the approved network and provides a Citizens Advice-endorsed advisory service.
- As a result of shifting government policy and a number of key account wins, Motor Codes is enjoying a period of expansion and has an opening for an experienced marketing professional to drive subscriber recruitment programmes and maximise revenue opportunities.
- The marketing manager will be based at the Motor Codes HQ in Westminster.
Purpose of the Post:
- Gain new business and retain current Motor Codes subscribers, through promotion and marketing of Motor Codes business benefits to industry, subscribers and consumers.
- Increase sales from Motor Codes code shop.
- Source networking and exhibition opportunities and represent Motor Codes at industry and public events.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders – from garage owners, vehicle manufacturers and regulatory bodies.
- Goal-driven mentality and objectives-focused approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative, within a small team setting, sufficiently driven and self-policing.
- A strong marketing background, preferably from within the motor industry.
- Marketing initiatives/approaches that have delivered strong sales returns.
- Ability to develop project plans with attention to strategic deployment detail.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with subscribers and stakeholders.
- Successful track record with B-B sales functions.
- Excellent track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction, client relationship management and goals-driven service delivery.
Main duties include:
- Develop promotional materials and marketing initiatives to support recruitment/retention activity, in line with the business plan.
- Provide support to head of communications on production of advertising copy.
- Devise and lead a strategy for the Motor Codes facebook presence, collaborating with industry stakeholders.
- Administer day-to-day social media content and manage consumer competitions.
- Lead an industry-focused social media engagement programme that results in brand endorsement/collaboration.
- Contribute to the development of the Motor Codes website and explore collaborative relationships with content providers.
- Provide support to account manager on recruitment activity – at sales meetings and in terms of CRM.
Salary and benefits package:
The package includes private medical insurance, company pension scheme, flexi time, 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers, interest free season ticket loan (after 6 months).
Deadline for Applications:
08 August 2014
Method of Application:
Prospective candidates should e-mail email@example.com with a CV and covering letter quoting your salary expectations.
Early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place and the position offered before this date if a suitable candidate is found.