Please note that this vacancy is for SMMT Oversight (http://www.smmtoversight.co.uk/)
Purpose of the Post:
The Audit Program Manager / Quality Systems Manager’s main responsibility is for the management of the witness audit program to ensure that all nonconformities raised against certification bodies during witness audits are effectively corrected and independently verified. In addition the Audit Program Manager / Quality Systems Manager is responsible for the Certification Body Wavier program. The main outline of the job involves the following
- Ensuring all certification body witness audit nonconformities are effectively corrected by the Certification Body within the defined timings as established by the IATF Rules.
- Management of the SMMT Oversight nonconformity data base.
- Holding quarterly performance meetings with all UK reporting Certification Bodies to review their nonconformity status
- Providing technical answers to waivers received from Certification Bodies
- Supporting IATF projects
- Strong knowledge of latest Automotive Tools & Techniques
- Automotive Quality Management System Auditing Experience
- A detailed working understanding of the ISO/TS16949 requirements
- A detailed working understanding of the IATF scheme Rules
- IATF Qualified Witness Auditor
- A high level of IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally within SMMT / IF and externally with other Oversight Offices, Certification Bodies and auditors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Act as an ambassador for SMMT Oversight at all times both internally and externally
- A strong intellect capable of rapidly assimilating data
- Ability to produce and present performance data in the required formats to the required to the agreed timing requirements
- Willingness to travel frequently overseas
Main duties include:
Witness audit process
- Conduct a number of witness audits per year as required
- Verify closure of witness audit nonconformities with Certification Bodies to ensure implementation of effective corrective actions
- Hold quarterly witness audit performance meetings with each Certification Bodies
- Manage the SMMT Oversight witness audit nonconformity data base
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities for the SMMT Oversight Manager
Certification Body Waiver process
- Provide technical responses (approve / reject) to certification body waiver request within the agreed 15 day maximum timing window.
- Manage the SMMT Oversight waiver data base
- Provide data analysis of the areas of waiver request quarterly to the SMMT Oversight Manger for provision into the quarterly Certification Body feedback meetings.
Certification Body auditor training and evaluation courses
- Support the course evaluation session in the role of proctor
- Mark examinations and provide the results to the certification bodies
Salary and benefits package:
The package includes private medical insurance, company pension scheme, flexi time, 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers.
Deadline for Applications:
17 April 2015
Method of Application:
Prospective candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter quoting your salary expectations.
Early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place and the position offered before this date if a suitable candidate is found.