Find out below who has joined the premier automotive trade association and what they get from membership:
- Bulten Limited – www.bulten.com
- Chasestead Special Projects LLP – www.chasestead.co.uk
- Dawsongroup Vans Limited – www.dawsongroupvans.co.uk
- First Sensor Technics Limited – www.first-sensor.com
- Lodge Initiatives Limited – www.lodgeparts.com
- QLS – Quality Liaison Services Limited T/A QLS Automotive – www.qls-automotive.com
- Steel Dynamics Limited – www.steel-dynamics.co.uk
- wejo Limited – www.wejo.com
- Westfield Sons Limited
- Cyclopic Limited – www.cyclopic.co.uk
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions UK Limited – www.risk.lexisnexis.com
SMMT data services:
Extensive market data providing key information to assist marketing and promotional activity, and future business opportunities.
SMMT advisors provide assistance with disputes, contracts, employment issues, health and safety matters and much more.
Developing business opportunities:
SMMT’s targeted events and Automotive Supplier Finder (ASF) service helps facilitate opportunities by matching buyers to suppliers.
European car and light commercial vehicle production outlook helps plot future vehicle volumes, as well as new and facelift model introductions.
International business expertise:
SMMT exhibitions and overseas visits create new business opportunities on top of our excellent database of international sales leads.
10% discount on standard Industry Forum prices.
SMMT’s continual flow of information and analysis reflects the full spectrum of industry issues at home and abroad.
Get instant advice on new technical standards which will impact on your business.
Funding and support:
Expand or modernise your business using SMMTs knowledge of the funding and support systems available.
The pace of change in the motor industry puts demand on businesses. Today, businesses need to be better informed, more efficient and more competitive. On your own this can be tough call, but as a member of SMMT you have a resource to help you realise your full potential.
For information on joining SMMT please contact: Alison Handley/Liz Paul on 020 7344 9210/1663 or firstname.lastname@example.org