Find out below who has joined the premier automotive trade association and what they get from membership:
- 8D Closures Limited – www.8d-closures.net
- Applied Emissions Limited – www.appliedemissions.com
- Chemtec Center Limited – www.karcher-center-chemtec.co.uk
- Fischer Panda UK Limited – www.fischerpanda.co.uk
- Magnet Schultz Limited – www.magnetschultz.co.uk
- Ernst & Young LLP – www.ey.com
- Linklaters LLP – www.linklaters.com
- Pedal Global Holdings Limited – www.pedalapp.com
- Recycling Lives Limited – www.recyclinglives.com
- UK Vehicle Data Limited – www.ukvehicledata.co.uk
SMMT data services
Extensive market data providing key information to assist marketing and promotional activity, and future business opportunities.
SMMT advisors provide assistance with disputes, contracts, employment issues, health and safety matters and much more.
Developing business opportunities
SMMT’s targeted events and Automotive Supplier Finder (ASF) service helps facilitate opportunities by matching buyers to suppliers.
European car and light commercial vehicle production outlook helps plot future vehicle volumes, as well as new and facelift model introductions.
International business expertise
SMMT exhibitions and overseas visits create new business opportunities on top of our excellent database of international sales leads.
10% discount on standard Industry Forum prices.
SMMT’s continual flow of information and analysis reflects the full spectrum of industry issues at home and abroad.
Get instant advice on new technical standards which will impact on your business.
Funding and support
Expand or modernise your business using SMMT’s knowledge of the funding and support systems available.
The pace of change in the motor industry puts demand on businesses. Today, businesses need to be better informed, more efficient and more competitive. On your own this can be a tough call, but as a member of SMMT you have a resource to help you realise your full potential.
For information on joining SMMT please contact: Alison Handley/Liz Paul on 020 7344 9210/1663 or email@example.com