Find out below who has joined the premier automotive trade association and what they get from membership:
- AGC Glass UK Ltd – www.agc-glass.eu
- Commercial Fuel Solutions Ltd – www.commercialfuelsolutions.co.uk
- Great Central Plastics Ltd – www.greatcentralplastics.com
- Sealey – www.sealey.co.uk
- Lucas Oil Products UK Ltd – www.lucasoil.co.uk
- Standard Motor – www.standardmotor.net
- Addleshaw Goddard LLP – www.addleshawgoddard.com
- Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited – www.atlantagroup.co.uk
- AIH Group UK – www.autoih.co.za
- Electric Revolution Skills Hub (ERS Hub) – www.ershub.co.uk/
- Fiscale Limited – www.fiscale.com
- Freightliner Ltd / Freightliner Heavy Haul Ltd – www.freightliner.co.uk
- Insequence Europe Ltd – www.insequence.com
- Jaama Ltd – www.jaama.com
- Shoosmiths LLP – www.shoosmiths.com
- Zapmap Limited – www.zap-map.com
- Women Automotive Network – www.womenautomotivenetwork.com
- Hygen Energy Holdings Ltd – www.hygenenergy.com
- Ryze Hydrogen Limited – www.ryzehydrogen.com
SMMT data services
Extensive market data providing key information to assist marketing and promotional activity, and future business opportunities.
Developing business opportunities
SMMT’s targeted events and Automotive Supplier Finder (ASF) service helps facilitate opportunities by matching buyers to suppliers.
European car and light commercial vehicle production outlook helps plot future vehicle volumes, as well as new and facelift model introductions.
International business expertise
SMMT exhibitions and overseas visits create new business opportunities on top of our excellent database of international sales leads.
10% discount on standard Industry Forum prices.
SMMT’s continual flow of information and analysis reflects the full spectrum of industry issues at home and abroad.
Get instant advice on new technical standards that will impact on your business.
Funding and support
Expand or modernise your business using SMMT’s knowledge of the funding and support systems available.
The pace of change in the motor industry puts demand on businesses. Today, businesses need to be better informed, increasingly efficient and more competitive. On your own, this can be a tough call, but as a member of SMMT you have a resource to help you realise your full potential.
For information on joining SMMT please contact Alison Handley/Liz Paul on 020 7344 9210/1663, or email email@example.com