20 – 22 May 2020
Pacifico Exhibition Centre, Yokohama Japan
The Department for International Trade, Advanced Propulsion Centre and SMMT are organising the UK presence at the JSAE annual congress and exhibition in Yokohama, Japan.
JSAE attracts 80,000 high quality visitors over three days and is an excellent platform for doing business in the Japanese automotive sector.
Feedback from 2019 exhibitors
‘Very valuable to us alongside other British high tech organisations’
‘Opportunity to reconnect to previous contacts and also meet new clients’
‘Enquiries from all of the major Japanese vehicle manufactures & eco assembly suppliers’
What to expect
- An exhibition space on the UK pavilion at the JSAE Exhibition
- An invitation to a reception at the British Ambassador’s Residence on Monday 18 May, with more than 100 guests from across the Japanese automotive sector
- A Department for International Trade TAP grant of £1,250 is available for eligible UK exhibitors
Typical profile of a UK exhibitor at JSAE
- UK based company with a strong technology offering, looking to start or expand business in the Japanese automotive sector
- In line with the UK Government Future of Mobility GREAT week campaign, companies with ‘clean’ ‘connected’ and ‘accessible’ technology are encouraged to apply
To apply for a place on the UK pavilion please contact Lynda at LMG Events.
To apply for the Department for International Trade TAP grant please contact SMMT.
Exhibition space and TAP grants are limited so early application is encouraged.