1-3 October 2019
Market visit to Poland
SMMT, Santander Corporate & Commercial and the Department for International Trade (DIT) are taking a delegation of UK suppliers to Poland to explore the opportunities in the region. The visit will include B2B meetings, factory visits and market briefings and will focus on the following:
- Aftermarket and spare parts – including electric vehicles and their impact on component manufacturing
- R&D – focusing on batteries, electronics, new technologies
- Bus manufacturing – major production plants are already located there – Solaris, Scania & Ursus
- Electro mobility – green transport – public transport, education and exchange of knowledge
The market visit is tailored for companies that meet the following criteria:
- UK based suppliers with a UK registration number
- Suppliers with a turnover between £6.5m – £500m
- Supplier in at least one of the following categories:
Aftermarket and spare parts; R&D; bus manufacturing and/or electro mobility
If you do not meet the criteria you are welcome to apply however it is advisable to have a bespoke visit adapted for your needs at an extra cost.
SMMT and Santander reserve the right to accept or reject applications.
A nominal fee of £500 +VAT will be charged once the company has confirmed their participation in the market visit but registering your expression of interest is free of charge.
Contact email@example.com for more information.