- Hear from automotive industry’s top decision makers.
- Discover what business opportunities exist to work with OEM and Tier 1 companies.
- Network with a diverse range of companies from the UK’s supply base.
UK-based automotive supply chain companies have a unique chance to hear how they can capitalise on growing business opportunities in the sector, as SMMT’s Open Forum event returns for 2014.
Boasting a variety of top-level speakers from across the industry, Open Forum – which takes place on Wednesday 19 March at Worcester Warriors Rugby Club – offers suppliers a valuable insight into a marketplace with a £3 billion gap in UK-sourced vehicle components.
Speakers are set to include:
- Richard Parry-Jones, Automotive Council Co-Chair
- Nick Grout, Automotive Strategy Implementation, BIS
- Dave Allen, Purchasing Director, Jaguar Land Rover and Automotive Council Supply Chain Group Chairman
- Jerry Hardcastle, Global Chief Marketability Engineer and Technical Director Global Motorsports, Nissan Motor Company
- Mark Adams, Vice President, Strategic Relationship Management, Corporate & Business Planning, Toyota Motor Europe
- Ian Henry, Director, AutoAnalysis
- Mike Hawes, Chief Executive, SMMT
- More speakers to be confirmed – details here.
Attendees will be able to take advantage of several networking opportunities throughout the day, including an already sold out exhibition area.
What previous attendees say…
“Well attended and extremely well run… meeting so many new, as well as existing, contacts in such a short space of time, while also learning about industry developments.” – James Walker, Sales Director, ARRK Europe Ltd
“The most useful aspect is understanding how best to engage with OEMs.” – Steve Gaston, Business Development Manager, MAN Group
SMMT members: FREE
Non-members: £50 + VAT
For full details, and to register for the event, click here.